Random pictures, thoughts, and rants.

Random thoughts, pictures, and rants: Mainly from me, but maybe from the dogs if they figure out how to type.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Procrastination Reigns

I'm nearly ready to leave for my "Wander the West" vacation, and yet I sit here designing a blog.  To the untrained eye, this could appear to be useful, since one would expect that I could then update the blog while on the road.  To the trained observer, this is an obvious ploy to delay doing the dishes and finishing the packing, even though accomplishment of said tasks will get me on the road more quickly.  Additionally, those who know me will quickly realize that I'm so technologically challenged that most "updates" from the road will consist of me typing "How the hell do I post pictures from my phone to the blog??  Ah screw it, you'll see pictures when I get back."

No comments:

Post a Comment