Random pictures, thoughts, and rants.

Random thoughts, pictures, and rants: Mainly from me, but maybe from the dogs if they figure out how to type.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Morning Walk

This morning we took the four mile loop through Cathedral Gorge. The girls were uninterested until they realized lizards were everywhere. It was a good workout trying to keep them on the trail. Luckily we didn't see any snakes.

The desert is in bloom and I wish Mom could see all of the flowers, most of which I don't know the names. I think I identified Mormon Tea from a trail sign though. No wonder those Mormons were industrious about settling the desert...the stuff is packed with ephedra.

It was a beautiful walk and I managed several pictures with my real camera that I will have to upload when I get home.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment