Random pictures, thoughts, and rants.

Random thoughts, pictures, and rants: Mainly from me, but maybe from the dogs if they figure out how to type.

Monday, July 2, 2012

It be time to get busy!

Wow, I spent over a year in apparent blog hibernation! It wasn't really something intentional, just that I lost inspiration and went into a tailspin of funk for a while. Last summer was a near bust for traveling (a week at the coast, some good pics of the girls that maybe I'll post one day or use as a Christmas card...ha! like I remember to send cards anymore!) and this summer I don't have huge plans for travel either. BUT, I have MASSIVE plans for house remodeling. At least massive for me. So, I hope to post some "before and after" shots of the living room grunge-o carpet and the back yard dirt patch. Hopefully they will be transformed into gleaming hardwood floors and a terraced patio, respectively. This will all go down while I am house-sitting for Bill and Vanessa. It will be a little schizophrenic working/living in my house and sleeping/living in their house, but without the girls underfoot I hope to get a LOT accomplished. We'll see! Cheers to everyone and happy summer!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the remodeling! It can be a lot of work, but will be so worth it! JP and I have been doing lots of little things to the house here in UT and we are so happy with it now. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging community! I took a long vacation too, but its good to be back. I look forward to seeing your progress on the house, but don't forget to stay hydrated and consume plenty of old grape juice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see pictures of your progress!

    ReplyDelete